AMW350 Heavy-Duty Mooring Winch
This lightweight winch has been designed primarily for diving support vessels and is suitable for 3 or 4 point mooring.
Weighing around 275Kg, its all aluminium and stainless steel construction can withstand 6 tonne snatch loads and is suitable for different rope and chain combinations.
Different drum sizes are available to suit individual applications and every winch is pre-piped and tested prior to despatch. Local manual or remote electrical control options are available.
- Designed to sustain 6 Tonne snatch loads
- Top layer pull nominally 750Kg
- Bare drum pull 4 Tonne
- Max working pressure 250 Bar
- Max flow for 40 RPM = 42 LPM
- Rope speed at 40 RPM = 50 M/Min
- Local manual or remote electrical control options
- Based on 350mm wide drum, 450M of 12mm Dyneema plus 30M of 14mm stud link chain and a 250Kg SHHP
Download more information by clicking here
Download our Hydraulic Winch Brochure - Click Here